SNA’s academic publication, the Journal of Child Nutrition & Management (JCN&M), is back with its Fall 2023 issue! With peer-reviewed, scholarly articles exploring a range of topics in child nutrition, JCN&M will keep you up to date on new research, best practices and trends relevant to everyone in the school nutrition field. The Fall 2023 issue includes the following articles:
- “Food Allergy Knowledge, Attitudes, and Beliefs Among Kindergarten Through Fourth-Grade Teachers”
- “Institute of Child Nutrition Applied Research Division Research Update”
- “Parents in a Rural Area Favor School Lunch Over School Breakfast”
- “The Impact of COVID-19 on the Nutritional Patterns of School-Aged U.S. Children”
- “Update of Institute of Child Nutrition Competencies, Knowledge, and Skills for Effective School Nutrition Assistants/Technicians”
Keeping up with the latest child nutrition research will help you uncover new ways to tackle your school nutrition program’s challenges and innovative approaches to best serving your community. Browse the articles in this issue and stay tuned for the Spring and Fall 2024 issues coming next year.
Authors and researchers, JCN&M is now seeking submissions for the Spring and Fall 2024 issues! The Journal accepts articles in five categories (Commentary, Current Issues, Research in Action, Research Briefs and Practical Solutions) and on a variety of child nutrition topics, including nutrition standards and education, administration, food safety, marketing and more.