The School Nutrition Association is a national, nonprofit professional organization representing nearly 50,000 members who provide high-quality, low-cost meals to students across the country.
Well-nourished students, prepared to succeed.
Every student has access to nutritious meals at school, ensuring their optimal health and well-being.
We empower and support school nutrition professionals in advancing the accessibility, quality and integrity of school nutrition programs.
- Integrity: Act ethically and responsibly, always.
- Inclusion: Embrace different perspectives and ideas from SNA’s diverse membership.
- Collaboration: Share strategies and solutions to achieve professional excellence.
- Commitment: Embody care and compassion for student well-being.
- Innovation: Drive change with creativity and strategic thinking.
- Courage: Resolve to protect and defend school nutrition programs.