The School Nutrition Association is a national, nonprofit professional organization representing nearly 50,000 members who provide high-quality, low-cost meals to students across the country.
Well-nourished students, prepared to succeed.
Every student has access to nutritious meals at school, ensuring their optimal health and well-being.
We empower and support school nutrition professionals in advancing the accessibility, quality and integrity of school nutrition programs.
SNA is on a journey to reflect and learn more about diversity, equity, inclusion and access in the context of our engagement with members and employees. We acknowledge we have much learning and work to do as an organization in these areas. We are early in our journey and are still listening and learning about the experience of various groups. We are committed to increasing awareness and, as we gain actionable insights, we will make adjustments which incorporate the voices of the various communities we aim to reach.
Additionally, we remain committed to increase the representative diversity of our Board of Directors. Our focus is on increasing racial diversity as well as that of other school-district related attributes such as free/reduced percentage, district size and region/population center.
- Integrity: Act ethically and responsibly, always.
- Inclusion: Embrace different perspectives and ideas from SNA’s diverse membership.
- Collaboration: Share strategies and solutions to achieve professional excellence.
- Commitment: Embody care and compassion for student well-being.
- Innovation: Drive change with creativity and strategic thinking.
- Courage: Resolve to protect and defend school nutrition programs.