Registration for #ANC23 is Now Open!
Registration is officially open for SNA’s Annual National Conference (ANC). Join your peers from July 9-11 in the Mile High City for the school nutrition event of the year. This year’s theme, “Reach Higher,” inspired by our mountainous host city of Denver, Colo., encourages you to keep climbing and reaching higher for K-12 school nutrition excellence, starting at #ANC23. Don’t wait—register now to take advantage of Early Bird discounts!
Education sessions at #ANC23 cover every topic from the nuts and bolts of K-12 school foodservice to cutting-edge insights. Take a look at some education highlights or our Schedule at a Glance, one will be sure to “peak” your interest:
- Pre-conference Workshops. Deeper dives and one-of-a-kind learning experiences on critical topics in school nutrition before the conference begins.
- General Sessions. The grand dame of ANC features updates and inspiring keynote speakers. Just announced: This year’s closing keynote speaker will be Sonia Manzano, better known as Maria from “Sesame Street”!
- Ideas@Work Sessions. Fast-paced learning sessions focused on singular innovations, tracing the path of a big idea from concept to implementation and identifying the steps to put the idea to work in your operation.
- Learning Bursts. Dynamic 30-minute sessions are designed to give you quick and practical takeaways.
- Game-Changer Sessions. A blend of a general session and a typical smaller education session that focuses on interaction and learning.
- Membership Section Meetings: Peer-focused discussions on challenges and solutions for school nutrition programs.
- Roundtable Sessions: Expert-led discussions on hot topics that you won’t want to miss, where you can learn while networking with your peers from across the country in an informal environment.
On top of that, the ANC Exhibit Hall features the largest showcase of K-12 school foodservice products and resources. More than 800 exhibit booths of industry partners await, eager to explain how their food, beverages, equipment, technology, supplies and services can support you in your efforts to boost participation, comply with federal rules and run an efficient operation. The show floor is a fantastic place to chat and connect with leading industry representatives and network with industry peers.
Everywhere you turn, you’ll connect with colleagues who share similar goals and challenges and who, like you, have a passion for feeding kids! Start a conversation with a stranger sitting next to you while waiting for a General Session or Culinary Demo to start, when warming up for the annual STEPS Wellness Event or during the ‘80s Party that will close out this year’s conference.
Need help making the case to attend #ANC? You know all the great reasons to attend the “School Nutrition Event of the Year,” but perhaps you’re not sure how to convince your supervisor. SNA has put together a customizable “Dear Supervisor” letter that acknowledges tight budgets and emphasizes ANC as a fantastic return on investment.
Special ANC rates have been negotiated at 15+ hotels within walking distance of the Colorado Convention Center. Attendees must register for the conference and then book through SNA’s housing service to access these lower-cost rates.
SNA Advocacy Efforts: 2022 in Review
The 2023 SNA Election is Now Open
SNA Survey Shows School Meal Programs Face Critical Challenges