The SNA Leadership Development Committee held the 2021 Virtual Selection Meeting last week to review nominations for positions on the SNA Board of Directors and the Leadership Development Committee. After reviewing the biographical information on each candidate, as well as supporting documents such as the candidate’s goals and the recommendations submitted by colleagues on leadership experience and competencies, the Committee selected a slate for the 2022 election.
SNA is pleased to announce the 2022 election ballot.
Board of Directors
- Monica Deines-Henderson, SNS – El Paso County School District 49, Peyton, CO
- Shannon Gleave, RDN, SNS – Glendale Elementary School, Glendale, AZ
- Lori Danella, SNS – Lees Summit R7, Lees Summit, MO
- Warren DeShields – Bridgeton Public Schools, Bridgeton, NJ
- Lindsay Aguilar, SNS – Tucson Unified School District, Tucson, AZ
- Stephanie Bruce, MBA – Oakland Unified School District, Oakland CA
- Michael Gasper, SNS – School District of Holmen, Holmen, WI
- Kristin Hilleman, SNS – Capistrano Unified School District, San Juan Capistrano
School Nutrition Employee/Manager Representative
- Heather Perry, SNS – Union County Public Schools, Monroe, NC
- Mandy Vincent – Lewis Central Community School District, Council Bluffs, IA
Leadership Development Committee
Mid-Atlantic Regional Representative
- No candidates*
Midwest Regional Representative
- Amanda Miller, SNS – Des Moines Public Schools, Des Moines, IA
Southeast Regional Representative
- Maria Eunice, SNS – Alachua County Public Schools, Gainesville, FL
- Frederick Gilbert, SNS – Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, NC
West Regional Representative
- No candidates*
Biographies of candidates selected for the ballot will be available to view online in early January 2022. The election will be held February 15-28, 2022.
The elected candidates for the positions on the Board of Directors will be installed in July 2022 at ANC. The elected candidates for positions on the Leadership Development Committee begin their terms on March 1, 2022 to coincide with the annual nominations and election calendar.
Congratulations and good luck to all the candidates!
*If there is no eligible candidate for a region position on the Leadership Development Committee, the position shall be converted to an at large position for the term and the President-elect shall make the appointment with the approval of the Board.
SNA Advocacy Efforts: 2022 in Review
SNA Recognizes 2023 National Industry Member of the Year
The 2023 SNA Election is Now Open