SNA encourages all members to participate in the upcoming White House virtual, regional listening sessions to discuss the role of school nutrition programs in the effort to combat child hunger and diet-related diseases in communities. These listening sessions are open to the public and provided in the lead up to the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health which will be hosted in September.
Registration for the listening sessions has reached capacity, except for the Spanish (all-regions) session. However, written comments can be submitted here.
- South: June 1, 2022, 11 am-1 pm EDT/10 am-12 pm CDT/9 am-11 am MDT. Register here.*
- Midwest & Mountains: June 3, 2022, 1-3 pm EDT/12 pm-2 pm CDT/11 am-1 pm MDT. Register here.*
- Northeast, Mid Atlantic, Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands: June 7, 2022, 10 am-12 pm EDT. Register here.*
- West Coast & Pacific: June 9, 3 pm-5 pm PDT. Register here.*
- Spanish-only (all regions): June 13, 2022, 1 pm-3 pm EDT. Register here.
*Language interpreters offered in Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean.
Advocacy & Policy, SNA News
SNA Advocacy Efforts: 2022 in Review
Advocacy & Policy, Press Release, SNA Research
SNA Survey Shows School Meal Programs Face Critical Challenges
Elections, SNA News
The 2023 SNA Election is Now Open