The application period is now open for the 2024 School Nutrition Foundation (SNF) Professional Development Scholarships. This year, SNF is offering multiple scholarship opportunities thanks to the support of our generous sponsors: the School Nutrition Association; Handgards, Inc.; Super Bakery, Schwan’s Food Service and Bart Christian.
Visit the SNF Scholarships page for details on eligibility and to access the applications for each award. The deadline to apply to scholarships is March 29.
The 2024 Professional Development Scholarship opportunities include:
- Nancy Curry Scholarship: Made possible by Handgards, Inc., and friends of Nancy Curry, this scholarship of $500 will be awarded to one recipient. Apply now!
- Super Bakery Scholarship (NEW): Established in loving memory of Franco Harris, the 2024 Franco Harris Legacy Scholarship Program will award two Super Bakery MVP Awards of $5000 each. Apply now!
- SNA Professional Development: Recipients of this scholarship will be provided up to $2500 in support of their academic and professional development. Apply now!
- Schwan’s Food Service Scholarship: Each year Schwan’s Food Service awards scholarships of up to $2500 to SNA members to “foster good nutrition in school lunch programs and to improve school foodservice management.” Apply now!
- Superhero Scholarship by Bart Christian: Bart Christian established the Superhero Professional Development Scholarship to assist with funding for tuition and books; multiple scholarships will be awarded to SNA members who are achieving their educational dreams in a school nutrition field of study. Apply now!
To learn more about the professional development scholarships and apply, please visit the SNF website. The deadline to apply to scholarships is March 29.