The SNA Leadership Development Committee held the 2022 selection meeting last week to review candidates for positions on the SNA Board of Directors and the Leadership Development Committee. After reviewing the biographical information on each candidate, as well as supporting documents such as the candidate’s goals and recommendations submitted by colleagues, the Committee selected a slate for the 2023 election.
SNA is pleased to announce the 2023 election ballot.
Board of Directors
- Paula De Lucca, SNS, Wake County Public School System, Raleigh, NC
- Stephanie Dillard, MS, SNS, Enterprise City Schools, Enterprise, AL
- Daniel Ellnor, SNS, Jefferson County Public Schools, Louisville, KY
- Jessica Gould, SNS, Littleton School District 6, Littleton, CO
- Keba Laird, MBA, RDN, SNS, Clinton Public School District, Clinton, MS
- Susan Maffe, MS, RD, SNS, Meriden Public Schools, Meriden, CT
- Mark Oswalt, Mead School District, Mead, WA
- Jessica Peña, Red Wing Public Schools, Red Wing, MN
- E. Nichole Taylor, Chichester School District, Upper Chichester, PA
- Aaron Wylie, Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District, Fort Worth, TX
Industry Advisory Council
Industry Advisory Council Chair
- Jack Crawford, Gold Creek Foods
- Wanda McDowell, Super Bakery, Inc.
Leadership Development Committee
Northeast Regional Representative
Mountain Plains Regional Representative
- Monica Deines-Henderson, MBA, SNS, El Paso County School District 49, Peyton, CO
Southwest Regional Representative
- Sharon Glosson, SNS, North East Independent School District, San Antonio, TX
- Krista Hamilton-Neal, MS, RD, LD, SNS, Stillwater Public Schools, Stillwater, OK
Biographies of candidates selected for the ballot will be available to view online in early January 2023. The election will be held February 15-28, 2023.
The elected candidates for the positions on the Board of Directors and the Industry Advisory Council will be installed in July 2023 at ANC. The elected candidates for positions on the Leadership Development Committee begin their terms on March 1, 2023, to coincide with the annual nominations and election calendar.
Congratulations and good luck to all the candidates!
*If there is no eligible candidate for a region position on the Leadership Development Committee, the position shall be converted to an at large position for the term and the President-elect shall make the appointment with the approval of the Board.