Congratulations to all the winners in the 2023 SNA Election!
Some great leadership talent will be stepping up to lead the association in the years ahead for the SNA Board of Directors, Industry Advisory Council and the Leadership Development Committee. Our school nutrition programs face challenges on many fronts, and your SNA leaders provide direction and lead action to protect and strengthen programs for the children you serve.
A total of 1,708 members voted. A map on the SNA website shows voting participation in states across the country during the two-week voting period.
The digital and social media campaigning was in full-swing this year, with creative videos and information being shared by the candidates. We repeated the popular videos of the candidates, which were posted on SNA’s website. If you didn’t get a chance to see them during the campaigning, check them out now to meet your elected leaders!
A special thanks to all the 2023 candidates. Each demonstrated professionalism and courage by making this important commitment to serve school nutrition programs and you.
Congratulations to our newly elected leaders!
SNA Board of Directors
- Vice President: Stephanie Dillard, MS, SNS, Enterprise City Schools, Alabama
- At-Large Directors
- Daniel Ellnor, SNS, Jefferson County Public Schools, Kentucky
- Jessica Gould, RD, SNS, Littleton School District 6, Colorado
- Keba Laird, MBA, RDN, SNS, Clinton Public School District, Mississippi
- Mark Oswalt, MS, RDN, Mead School District, Washington
SNA Industry Advisory Council
- Industry Advisory Council Chair: Jack Crawford, Gold Creek Foods
SNA Leadership Development Committee
- Mountain Plains Regional Representative: Monica Deines-Henderson, MBA, SNS, El Paso County School District 49, Colorado
- Southwest Regional Representative: Sharon Glosson, MS, RDN, LD, SNS, North East Independent School District, Texas