When searching for solutions to common school nutrition challenges, having clear, focused and relevant research from peers in the field can result in big outcomes. SNA’s Journal of Child Nutrition & Management (JCN&M) features peer-reviewed research on a wide variety of topics relevant to those working in school nutrition.
Just published, the Spring 2022 edition includes the following articles:
- “Impact of Child Nutrition Programs Offered in Schools on Daily Nutrition and Dietary Quality”
- “Child Nutrition Program Managers’ Evaluation of a State Meal Planning System Guide”
- “Vegetarian Menu Substitution Practices and Nutrition Professionals’ Involvement in The Foodservice Operations of Urban Kansas Childcare Centers”
- “Procurement of Foods in Mississippi Delta Schools”
- “Perceptions of Implementation of Universal Free Meals in The National School Lunch”
- “FNS Research Corner Summary of Research”
Find the time to enjoy some spring reading, and experience how the research can make a difference for your school meals program.
Advocacy & Policy, SNA News
SNA Advocacy Efforts: 2022 in Review
Advocacy & Policy, Press Release, SNA Research
SNA Survey Shows School Meal Programs Face Critical Challenges
Elections, SNA News
The 2023 SNA Election is Now Open