Are you looking for exciting opportunities to grow professionally, bring a fresh perspective to national issues, and network with other school nutrition professionals? Do you know someone with strong leadership skills, professional achievements, and a record of active participation in their state association or SNA? If so, nominate yourself or them today for an SNA leadership role!
Nominate yourself or someone else for up to two of the open positions below. You’ll find everything you need to know on the SNA website, including the nomination form. Please note: In order to fill out a nomination form, you will be prompted to create an account with Submittable, where all nomination paperwork is housed this year.
- Saturday, September 30, 2023: The nomination form is only the first step! All paperwork is due.
- November 2023: The Leadership Development Committee will meet to select the slate for the 2024 election and the candidates will be announced.
- February 15-29, 2024: SNA members vote during the election.
2024 Open Positions
The Leadership Development Committee is on the hunt for diverse, talented individuals for the following positions. Click on the links below to see a position description.
Board of Directors:
- Mid-Atlantic Region Representative (DE, DC, MD, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WV)
- Midwest Region Representative (IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI)
- Southeast Region Representative (AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN)
- Western Region Representative (AK, AS, CA, CNMI, GU, HI, ID, NV, OR, WA)
Questions? If you’re craving some answers for your questions, reach out to email@example.com.