About the Membership Committee
What is the Membership Committee?
The Membership Committee has the responsibility to provide input and suggestions regarding SNA membership. The Committee reviews, assesses and recommends member services for SNA membership, as well as provide input to SNA staffon concepts and plans to promote SNA programs and services.
This committee also helps build grassroots support for member recruitment and retention by supporting the efforts of state membership chairs and working with regional directors on encouraging participation in campaigns and challenges. The committee members provide training for state leaders at SNA meetings, as well as fun and high visibility ideas for building membership.
What are the Committee Responsibilities?
- Provide input and suggestions on SNA membership and member programs and services.
- Promote SNA membership and member services at state conferences.
- Review policies pertaining to membership as requested by the Board of Directors.
- Discuss and assess what is and is not working with SNA membership recruitment and retention
- Judge and select regional and national Director of the Year winners.