Build your business and your brand through digital advertising opportunities with the School Nutrition Association
Advertising with SNA puts your brand front and center with current and future customers and reaffirms your dedication to the K-12 foodservice industry. Whether you’re interested in dedicated sends to SNA’s memberships, digital ads on SchoolNutrition.org or advertising in a special digital-only publication, SNA’s advertising team has the right opportunity for your company.
Current digital opportunities include:
- SchoolNutrition.org: Share your product or message with the 2,000+ users* that visit SNA’s website every single day. Advertising opportunities are available on myriad interior pages, as well as on the Association’s dedicated conference websites.
- SN Express: Sent weekly to more than 43,000* people, SN Express is a roundup of Association and industry news that’s vital for SNA members and those interested in school nutrition. Forty-eight issues are available per year.
- SN Plus: A regular supplement to School Nutrition magazine, SN Plus features high-quality content that school nutrition professionals and partners can use to meet challenges, solve problems and enhance school meal programs. SN Plus is available digitally on SchoolNutrition.org and sent via email to more than 38,000* members. Advertisement in SN Plus is exclusive to one sponsor per issue and includes a linked/tagged mention in a dedicated e-mail and on SNA’s social media channels.
- Side Dish: Get your company in front of the school nutrition professionals that you serve with Side Dish, a dedicated send that goes to more than 38,000 SNA members twice a month.
- Conference e-mails: Attract SNA members who are attending one of SNA’s four major conferences by advertising in pre-show e-blasts or daily show updates.
- Bravo!: SNA Award-Winners: Showcase your dedication to the profession by advertising in Bravo!, the annual digital publication highlighting SNA’s award-winners. Available on SchoolNutrition.org, Bravo! is also sent via email to all SNA members.
For more information on digital advertising opportunities, contact SNA Vice President of Marketing, Communications & Industry Relations Danielle Duran Baron at email@example.com.
*Based on May 2022 data