Would you like exciting opportunities to grow professionally, bring a fresh perspective to national issues, and network with other school nutrition professionals? Consider SNA leadership!
The Call for Nominations for the 2024 Election will be opening in early August and will continue through September 30, 2023. More details to come on how you can submit a nomination!
Our diverse, talented leaders are important to enabling SNA to achieve our mission to make sure every student has access to nutritious meals at school. We are seeking members with strong leadership skills, professional achievements, diverse backgrounds, and participation in their state association and/or SNA to lead the association into the future.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2024 Nominations & Election Process
Open Positions for 2024:
- SNA Board of Directors
- Leadership Development Committee
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Representative
- Midwest Regional Representative
- Southeast Regional Representative
- West Regional Representative
- 2024 Candidate Eligibility Requirements Grid
- 2024 Time Commitment Grid
- Nominations and Election Timeline
- Campaign Policy & Procedures
Committee, Council and Task Force Appointments:
Leadership Opportunities Resources:
- PowerPoint Slides: The Path to National Leadership Opportunities
- Standards of Business Conduct/Conflict of Interest Policy
- Leadership Development Committee Roster