The school year is winding down, and it’s a great time to catch up on SNA webinars you may have missed. Whether you’re looking for training for yourself or your staff, you can check out our robust archive of on-demand webinars. Earn your CEUs anytime, anywhere!
Here are some of the recent offerings:
- Fun Summer Feeding with Potatoes: Potatoes USA’s Culinary Director, RJ Harvey, teams up with School Meals That Rock’s Dayle Hayes to showcase fresh and fun ways to enhance summer feeding programs.
- Powerful Partnerships: Advancing the Cultural Connection: Set a sustainable path forward to the future by deepening an understanding of cultural humility and how it can move us to grow engagement and deepen interpersonal or team communication.
- Make CEP Work for You!: Come learn best practices from the experts, including strategies for grouping eligible schools, boosting direct certification and making CEP financially viable for your schools.
- Supply Chain Assistance Funds from USDA: An Overview for School Meal Program Operators: You are invited to attend an overview of the $1 billion in Supply Chain Assistance (SCA) funds, presented by Child Nutrition Program staff from the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- Navigating Supply Chain Disruptions Impacting Your School District: Presenters will discuss how school nutrition directors and school business officials can partner to navigate supply chain disruptions related to school meals and identify proactive communication strategies with parents, students, and the local community.
Start your learning right now, right from your desk. Peruse the SNA’s archive of on-demand webinars by visiting the Training Zone