Take advantage of this incredible training opportunity in Orlando! Directors, managers, and staff in school nutrition programs from targeted school districts will improve communication, marketing and customer service skills by participating in the “Communication for Impact” series. #ANC22 will give attendees the opportunity to engage with content from this series in an in-person setting, including real-life examples and case studies and engaging group exercises.
- Best Practices for Delivering Visual Presentations: Tuesday July 12: Education Session (8-9 a.m.): Join SNF’s LEAD to Succeed™ grant consultants to learn best practices for delivering online and virtual content to keep attendees engaged.
- Take a Tour: An Introduction to LEAD to Succeed™: Tuesday July 12: Learning Burst (2:15-2:45 p.m.): Discussions will focus on the available communications modules and how you can bring this exciting new training program to your staff. You’ll also hear from operators who have benefited from the training and receive a preview of upcoming modules.
- Small Districts Big Ideas—Meet up and Idea Sharing: Sunday July 10: Roundtable (10:45-11:45 a.m.): Join your peers at a discussion-based roundtable for small and rural districts! Discuss what’s on your mind, work through solutions, and brainstorm ways to bring your big ideas to fruition in your district.
- Register for #ANC22 and sign up for LEAD to Succeed™ sessions—early bird registration for the conference ends this Friday, May 20!
- If you’re a member from a small or rural district, join the TIPS to Succeed: School Meals in Small Rural Districts Facebook group to get a head start on connecting with your peers.
- Follow the School Nutrition Foundation on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Visit the SNA Training Zone to take LEAD to Succeed™ trainings and earn CEUs today.
Advocacy & Policy, SNA News
SNA Advocacy Efforts: 2022 in Review
Elections, SNA News
The 2023 SNA Election is Now Open
Careers & Training, SNA News
Apply to be a Subject Matter Expert With SNA Today!