Learn about SNA Membership!
Professional association representing over 50,000 members who work in school nutrition.
We empower and support school nutrition professionals in advancing the accessibility, quality and integrity of school nutrition programs.
Top 6 Reasons to Join SNA
1. Free Training
Free live and on-demand webinars at your fingertips in The Training Zone.
2. Meetings & Events
Unparalleled in-person & virtual networking & professional development opportunities.
3. Advocacy in Action
- Unyielding efforts to provide a voice for school nutrition at the state and national levels.
- SNA’s PAC supports legislators who have shown leadership in fighting for the health of children & provides contributions in a bipartisan manner to elected representatives who support child nutrition.
4. Career Advancement
The ability to grow professionally with Certificate & Credentialing programs.
Access to SNA’s award-winning publication and other timely news you need.
6. Marketing & PR Resources
An array of tools to promote and grow your school meals program.
Types of Membership
- School Nutrition Individual Membership: Membership for the individual school nutrition professional (employees, managers, directors, students, etc.)
- School District Membership (SDM): A transferable membership that is purchased by a school district (or state agency) in the name of an individual.
Recruit a New Member, Today!
- Recruit at least ONE new SNA member during a calendar month before May 2023 to be eligible for our monthly prize drawing!
- Prizes include:
- Free membership
- SNA Shop Gift Card
- Free Training Zone Class