2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
1 Tbsp. parsley, dried
4 lb. carrots, baby-cut, fresh
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a full-sized sheet pan with pan release.
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil and parsley in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the carrots to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Spread the carrots in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan. Bake at 375°F for 25 to 35 minutes or until the carrots are tender and brown on the edges. CCP: Heat to 135°F or higher.
- Transfer the carrots to a 2-in. full-sized steamtable pan and hold, uncovered, in a hot cabinet until service. CCP: Hold at 135°F or higher.
- Serve a 1/2 cup of carrots using a #8 disher or 4-oz. spoodle.