This introductory level course is both interactive and fun! This course has been designed to reinforce the importance of ethics and the factors of ethical decision-making.
A fundamental goal of this course is to help school nutrition professionals learn to recognize and address ethical dilemmas in the workplace. As you work through the course you will interact with the training through fun activities, a case study, a self-assessment and a video.
Successful completion of the module and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU.
- Define ethics and ethical behavior.
- Describe the differences between workplace and personal ethics.
- Identify and address ethical dilemmas in the workplace.
- Describe the importance of a Code of Ethics.
- Summarize the steps to making an ethical decision.
- SNA CEUs: 1.00
- Key Area 3000: Administration
- Key Topic 3400: Human Resources & Staff Training
- Subtopic 3420: Policies and Procedures
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Since this module was launched over 3 years ago, SNA can no longer offer CPEU credit for RDNs and NDTRs.
SNA CEUs will be awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.