Live: 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, October 19
Back by popular demand from ANC! Please join No Kid Hungry and nutrition experts as we build upon the big-picture discussion of the supply chain challenges. We will be sharing findings and solutions from the 20 listening sessions conducted with operators, industry, distributors and state agency representatives across the country. As we continue to navigate the challenges ahead, stay tuned for even more tid-“bites” from school nutrition stakeholders. Join the conversation by sharing your biggest challenges and best practices!
- Understand the role of the supply chain and how recent disruptions have impacted the school nutrition space.
- Discover the unique solutions and best practices school nutrition professionals have implemented to combat these obstacles.
- Learn more about the partnership between SNA and No Kid Hungry and what resources will be made available.
- SNA CEUs: 1.0
- Key Area 2000: Operations
- Key Topic 2400: Purchasing/Procurement
- CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs coming soon
Becky Domokos-Bays, PhD, RD, SNS
SNA Past President
Program Manager, Supply Chain Partnership