Join the Association of School Business Officials (ASBO) and the School Nutrition Association (SNA) to discuss supply chain disruptions schools are facing. Presenters will discuss how school nutrition directors and school business officials can partner to navigate supply chain disruptions related to school meals and identify proactive communication strategies with parents, students, and the local community.
- Identify what supply chain and staffing disruptions schools are facing in addition to school meals.
- Discuss how school nutrition directors and school business officials can partner to navigate supply chain disruptions.
- Identify strategies to communicate supply chain issues with parents, students, and the local community.
- SNA CEUs: 1.0
- Key Area 4000: Communications & Marketing
- Key Topic 4100
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
- Activity Number: #167214
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 13.1.1 Conducts needs assessments in collaboration with staff and organizations to determine overall department needs.
- 13.2.4 Evaluates menus to determine the capabilities of facilities and staff to support efficient and effective production.
- 13.2.9 Develops tools and measurements to evaluate menu items, quality of products, costs, nutritional values and client/patient needs.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 2, 3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: QualityCPE@eatright.org