Back by popular demand from LAC 2022 and part of SNA’s Back to School webinar series, join us for “Make CEP Work for You”!
Community Eligibility Provision has benefited students and meal programs in thousands of communities nationwide but making the jump to CEP can intimidate even seasoned school nutrition professionals. With many communities seeing an increase in SNAP participation during the pandemic, now is the time to give CEP another look. and potentially lock in higher Identified Student percentages as you prepare for Back to School 2022/23. Come learn best practices from the experts, including strategies for grouping eligible schools, boosting direct certification and making CEP financially viable for your schools.
- Identify situations when CEP grouping can affect financial outcomes and quantitatively classify schools to their financial contribution to a CEP group.
- Know strategies and best practices for participating in CEP.
- Maximize opportunities for your program by grouping CEP schools to optimize revenue.
- Utilize FRAC tools and resources to make Community Eligibility work efficiently.
- SNA CEUs: 1.0
- Key Area 3000: Administration
- Key Topic 3100: Free & Reduced Price Meal Benefits
- Subtopic 3130: Understand and Apply Community Eligibility (CE)
This webinar was not entered for pre-approval with CDR. According to the CDR Professional Development Portfolio Guide, the live webinar is still eligible for CPEU credit, but the On-Demand webinar is not eligible for CPEU credit.