SNA’s new “Dollars & Cents of Financial Management” video tutorial training series has been developed by the SNA Financial Management task force by directors for directors. This series provides training materials on a variety of financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for you to offer this training to your staff.
This training is not intended for State conferences.
KPIs Included in the Series
- Analyzing Participation Data (ADP)
- Meal Equivalent Conversions (MEQ)
- Meals Per Labor Hour (MPLH)
- Cost to Produce a Meal (CPM)
- Break-even Point Analysis (BEP)
Each Module Includes
- Trainer Guide
- Trainer PowerPoint
- Participant Workbook
- Case Study
- Excel Calculator
- Certificate of Completion
- Describe goals of SNA’s new Dollar & Cents of Financial Management Series.
- Outline main components of training series to allow District Directors to train staff on 5 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Demonstrate how to train staff with one full module as an example.
- SNA CEUs: 5.00 (1 CEU per Module)
- Key Area 3000: Administration
- Key Topic 3300: Financial Management
- Subtopic 3320: Establish and document appropriate accounting procedures for all revenues and expenses, ensuring that all procedures comply with Federal, State, and local regulations and Administrative Review.
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
- Activity Number: 147707
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 13.3.2 Implements a reliable system for budgets and financial record maintenance that adheres to generally accepted accounting principles.
- 13.3.7 Demonstrates understanding of payment and reimbursement models and their financial impact.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 7080: Financial Management
- 8110: School Foodservice
CPE Level: 1, 2, 3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007