Cooperative purchasing agreements are an efficient method to procure goods and services, but with so many variables it can be hard to know where to begin. As presented at #LAC19, this webinar will provide insight from two different purchasing groups and a state agency perspective, so you can learn if group purchasing is right for you, how it works, and what’s required.
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Describe the cost-saving benefits of group purchasing.
- Develop a list of questions to consider before joining a co-op.
- Explain how co-ops differ in small and large districts.
- SNA CEUs: 1.00
- Key Area 2: Operations
- Key Topic 2400: Purchasing/Procurement
- Subtopic 2450: Cooperative Purchasing Groups
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
- Activity Number: 150246
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 14.2.5 Interprets operational data and financial statements to manage programs and services within budget.
- 14.3.1 Defines the project parameters in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- 14.3.6 Tracks progress and completion of deliverables and takes action to keep project within scope.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School Foodservice
CPE Level: 2, 3
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.