Learn how to craft simple social media strategies to achieve your goals on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and discover advanced marketing ideas to accelerate your program’s growth. Keeping up on the latest social media trends and targeting each social media platform’s specific audience are essential for your program’s success.
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Identify the importance of having a strong social media presence.
- Examine how to identify your target audience.
- Develop best practices for delivering and managing your social media.
- SNA CEUs: 1.00
- Key Area 4: Communications & Marketing
- Key Topic 4100: Communications & Marketing
- Subtopic 4120: Social Media
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
- Activity Number: 150909
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 11.4.1 Stays abreast of changing trends and technology in promotion, marketing and advertising.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School Foodservice
CPE Level: 1
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.