As presented at #ANC19 learn how one school district in rural Georgia increased their nutritional awareness, school meal participation and student and staff education through the implementation of a farm-to-school program. You’ll learn to leverage partnerships, find grant opportunities and how to create a nutrition education program centered around the farm-to-table program.
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Determine how a quality Farm to Table program works and the way to start Farm to Table in your school or district.
- Explain what school farming looks like and how to incorporate it into the existing school curriculum.
- Outline how to incorporate sustainability and natural growing practices and how to get student involvement from 2nd grade to 12th grade.
- SNA CEUs: 1.0
- Key Area 1: Nutrition
- Key Topic 1130: Farm to School
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
- Activity Number: 150666
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 14.3.1 Defines the project parameters in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- 14.3.4 Manages risks to ensure successful completion of project.
- 14.3.6 Tracks progress and completion of deliverables and takes action to keep project within scope.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1 & 2
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.