Calling all directors from small districts! As a small district, you know that you need to make the most of all available resources… especially human resources. As presented at #ANC19, join Laura Lynn to learn how to include managers and kitchen staff in the broader decision-making process so that your small team is empowered to do GREAT things.
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs
- Recognize ways to utilize on-hand resources to improve productivity.
- Develop strategies to empower your managers in the decision-making process.
- Determine training areas needed to develop a well-rounded school nutrition staff.
- SNA CEUS: 1.0
- Key Area 3000: Administration
- Key topic 3400: Human Resources and Staff Training
- Sub-topic 3440: Delegating/Empowering
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
- Activity Number: 150743
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 14.1.10 Advocates and allocates resources to increase staff skills, considering the best interests of the public.
- 14.1.2 Develops goals and outcomes to measure and enhance productivity.
- 14.1.3 Assesses the skills and competence of staff to optimize workflow.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
CPE Level: 1,2
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.