On July 1, 2015, the USDA released Professional Standards for school foodservice directors, managers, school nutrition staff and state agency directors. SNA has created the following resources to assist you with understanding and meeting the requirements.
Many of these items are SNA member-only resources. If you’re not a member, click here to learn about joining SNA.
- SNA Developed Professional Standards Online Training Tracking Tool
- Professional Standards Training Guidelines
- Professional Standards Summaries
- Learning Topics Grid
- Certificate Program
- How to Earn Professional Standards Training Hours
- Training Content Development Guidelines
- Exhibit Hall Participation Hours as Approved by State Agencies
The USDA website also has a number of Professional Standards Resources.
Questions or Comments?
Please direct questions or comments about this page, Professional Standards or professional development to email@example.com.