- Describe the benefits of working collaboratively with your school administration.
- Explain the importance of celebrating and updating team successes with the entire school community.
- Identify five ways to educate key stakeholders on ways to implement thriving school communities.
- SNA CEUs: 1.0
- Key Area 4000: Communications and Marketing
- Key Topic 4100: Communications and Marketing
- Sub Topic 4150: School & Community Communication
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 160236
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Identifies the need for and negotiates common ground with customers, interprofessional team members and other stakeholders.
- 2.2.4 Collaborates with others when the required skill is beyond his/her competence.
Suggested Learning Need Codes
- 8110: School foodservice
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note that you have the option to submit an evaluation of the quality of this conference directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.