Join SNA today for access to thousands of school foodservice decision makers, the latest in school nutrition news, research and regulatory analysis!
SNA industry members enjoy a variety of benefits with their membership. The most valuable member benefits SNA provides for organizations include professional credibility, legislative power and access to decision makers. Recognized as the authority on school nutrition programs, SNA has 49 state affiliates, hundreds of local chapters and more than 50,000 members.
Member Benefits Include:
- Access to the latest research and a free subscription to SNA's trendSETS "What's Hot in School Nutrition" report
- Discounted exhibit rate at SNA's Annual National Conference
- Discounted conference registration rates
- Two free subscriptions to the School Nutrition magazine
- List of State Association Conferences
- Legislative and advocacy efforts
- All employees receive a free subscription to Industry Insider, a monthly e-newsletter designed for industry members
- All employees receive access to the members only section of the SNA website, including access to Tuesday Morning, a weekly e-newsletter on state and federal legislative activities, and the daily SNA SmartBrief e-newsletter
To become an SNA Corporate Industry Member, download the Industry Membership Application or contact Senior Corporate Sales, Industry Success & Patron Program, Nita Artis at (703) 824-3000, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org