Join SNA today for access to thousands of school foodservice decision makers, the latest in school nutrition news, research and regulatory analysis!
Allied organizations include institutions, associations, and those individuals/representatives who represent education, nutrition, anti-hinger and foodservice communities.
Allied organization members enjoy a variety of benefits with their membership. The most valuable member benefits SNA provides for organizations include professional credibility, legislative power and access to decision makers. Recognized as the authority on school nutrition programs, SNA has 49 state affiliates, hundreds of local chapters and more than 50,000 members.
Member Benefits Include:
- Information on all SNA upcoming meetings and events
- Discounted member registration for all SNA meetings
- Discounted exhibition rate of the Annual National Conference
- Two complimentary subscriptions to School Nutritionmagazine
- Online membership account on the SNA website (up to 10). This opens access to the members-only areas of SNA’s website and access to Tuesday Morning, a weekly legislative newsletter
- Free access to Webinar Wednesdays
- Member pricing for all online training
- Access to Members Only resources on the Learning Center
- Subscription to the Industry Insider, a monthly e-newsletter designed just for industry members
- List of state affiliate foodservice conferences
To become an SNA Corporate Industry Member, download the Allied Industry Membership Application or contact Senior Corporate Sales, Industry Success & Patron Program, Nita Artis at (703) 824-3000 or by email at email@example.com.