How to Change Certificate Levels

You may move from one Level to another by attaining the additional academic and Key Area requirements for the new level.  You must submit an application form, certificates of completion for the Key Area hours and/or college transcripts and payment for the level you are applying for. 

You also may downgrade from one level to the next by submitting the certificate renewal application and appropriate fee. 

If you change certificate levels, you will be given a new certificate expiration date.  You also will be expected to meet the CEU requirements and fees for the new level at that expiration date.

Click on the links below to view the requirements to move from one level to the next:

Contact Us

120 Waterfront Street, Suite 300
National Harbor, MD 20745

Tel (301) 686-3100
Fax (301) 686-3115

> For The Media

Sign Up for Our Newsletters

Read the latest news and developments facing the school nutrition industry, as well as stay on top of important trends and resources.

> Read the Latest Newsletters

SNA State Associations

The School Nutrition Association has a presence in every state across the country. View links to many of the state associations to find out more about what SNA is doing nationwide. 

> Learn More