Annual Fund State Incentive

Get Dollars for Scholarships

In 2018, the School Nutrition Foundation will encourage each State Association to participate in the Annual Fund by providing the following incentives for participation.

For states that achieve a percentage participation of 3% or higher, SNF will provide 20% of the total raised for the State Association to use for scholarships. If the state achieves percentage participation of 5% or higher, SNF will provide 25% of the total raised for the State Association to use for scholarships.

The contributions that will be counted are:

  • $5 or more
  • Made by an individual
  • Made by the state affiliate (included in total, not in % participation)
  • Made between January 1 and December 31, 2017
  • Not restricted for a Special Fund

The membership totals for the program will be those reported in May 2017. These numbers will be used to determine the 3% and 5% figure for participation.

The process for awarding scholarships will be comparable to that used by SNF for its Scholarship Program. The scholarships may be made for (1) state conferences or for (2) professional development. The State Association may award the scholarships following SNF scholarship guidelines. Scholarship recipients must be members of national SNA. (State-only members do not qualify for these scholarships.)

The state with the highest percentage participation in 2018 will be recognized at the 2019 Annual National Conference (ANC) in St Louis, MO.

Contact Us

120 Waterfront Street, Suite 300
National Harbor, MD 20745  

Tel (301) 686-3100
Fax (301) 686-3115

> For The Media

Sign Up for Our Newsletters

Read the latest news and developments facing the school nutrition industry, as well as stay on top of important trends and resources.


> Read the Latest Newsletters

SNA State Associations

The School Nutrition Association has a presence in every state across the country. View links to many of the state associations to find out more about what SNA is doing nationwide. 

> Learn More