Tools to Get Started
1) SNA Toolkit (pdf) (Coming soon)
10+ pages of ideas and resources to help you celebrate. The toolkit contains tips and ideas to help you start planning your promotion and make it a success.
Official “Wake Up to School Breakfast” merchandise such like aprons, t-shirts, posters, pencils, balloons and more is available at emporium.schoolnutrition.org.
You can also contact SNA’s Emporium at 800-728-0728 to request a catalog or order by phone.
3) Certificate of Recognition (ppt)
Use this template certificate to:
- Say thank you to your staff for all their hard work during National School Breakfast Week
- Recognize the school which had the largest increase in participation or came up with unique celebration ideas
4) “Wake Up to School Breakfast
“Wake Up to School Breakfast” artwork is a great way to make your NSBW celebration come alive. Use these images on menus, tray liners, newsletters, and your website*. There’s even a cover photo for your Facebook page! For information on appropriate usage, please contact SNA’s Service Center at 1-800-739-3900.
To request artwork and logos, just complete the short online form. You can instantly download the logos, and the links will also be emailed to you.
*Please note that logos are not to be used in the design of any merchandise, or to explicitly, or implicitly endorse a particular product or service. The Emporium is SNA’s sole provider of official association merchandise and materials.