Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
415 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
Exposition Dates: July 14-16, 2014
Monday, July 14: 10:00 am–2:00 pm
Tuesday, July 15: 9:00 am–11:30 am***
Tuesday, July 15: 11:30 am–2:00 pm
Wednesday, July 16: 10:15 am–1:15 pm
***This exclusive, non-competitive Exhibit Hall time is for Directors only.
Exhibit Hall Webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/314980570
SNA presented an Exhibit Hall Webinar on May 15, which outlined requirements from the Boston Health Dept., Boston Convention & Exhibition Center and Levy’s Restaurant & Catering for ANC14 Boston Tradeshow. Please take a moment to review this material and as always, please contact us if you have any questions. Crystal Harper Pierre/Exhibit Sales Manager, email@example.com or Sherry Carrigan, VP of Industry Relations & Meetings, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Online Exhibitor Registration is now open: SNA has planned an outstanding series of education sessions and General Sessions. We encourage you to attend these sessions and learn more about the child nutrition industry. Each company receives five (5) complimentary badges per 10x10 booth space purchased. Once your company goes over their badge allotment, there is a $75 fee for additional badges. No badges, above your allotment will be processed without payment. Online registration allows you to make changes and additions to your badge order up until the time the site closes on Thursday, July 3, 2014. (Badges will not be mailed, but available for pick up onsite at the registration desk at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center).
[ Exhibitor Registration]. The cost for additional badges over your allotment once purchased onsite at the conference is a $100 fee.
The following link provides access to the ANC 2014 Exhibitor Service Kit, produced by SNA’s official decorator, GES/Global Experience Specialist. Please review the information thoroughly and take advantage of the services offered and the discounted rates available to you when placing your orders early.
- Exhibitor Service Kit: https://ordering.ges.com/081600047; the kit will assist you with the rental of utilities, furniture, services and accessories. Please review the information contained in this manual thoroughly and take advantage of the services offered and the discounted rates available to you when placing your orders early.
The GES Customer Service line is (800) 475-2098 or (702) 515-5970; Monday – Friday 6:00 am-5:00 pm PST.
Please note that SNA's Official Show Vendors are:
Friday, July 11: 7:00 am–6:00 pm
Saturday, July 12: 7:00 am–9:00 pm
Sunday, July 13: 7:00 am–9:00 pm
GES Service Desk Hours
Friday, July 11 – Thursday, July 17: 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Wednesday, July 16: 1:30 pm–9:00 pm
Thursday, July 17: 7:00 am–5:00 pm
Exhibit Space Fees
Contracts received on or before September 30, will receive the following rates:
Corporate Industry Member Rates:
- 10x10 Inline: $2,400
- 10x10 Corner: $2,600
- 10x10 Inline: $3,250
- 10x10 Corner: $3,450
Contracts received after September 30, will receive the following rates:
Corporate Industry Member Rates:
- 10x10 Inline: $2,650
- 10x10 Corner: $2,850
- 10x10 Inline: $3,500
- 10x10 Corner: $3,700
Corporate Industry Member Documents
What’s Included with Your Booth?
- Five (5) Complimentary Exhibit Hall badges for each 10x10 expo-space purchased
- Twelve (12) exclusive, non-competing exhibit hall hours
- Networking opportunities for your company to interact with over 3,000 foodservice professionals; generate leads
- Opportunity to promote, sample and demonstrate new products & services; obtain buyer feedback
- Access to all General Sessions and Industry Educational Sessions
- Use of the Boston conference logo for marketing purposes
- Company profile listed in the Exhibit section of the official ANC Program Guide (subject to print deadline); a resource used by attendees throughout the year
- Complimentary coffee service in the Exhibits Office; 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- Pipe & Drape for your company’s booth
- A 7x44 Identification Sign
- PLEASE NOTE: The Attendee Rental List is available through INFOCUS MARKETING at (800)708-5478 or email@example.com
Culinary Demonstrations provide an opportunity to showcase your latest food products, recipes, techniques, nutrition and food presentation skills, and offer ways to enhance school meals and increase participation. These six demos will be available for purchase of $3,200 each. You must be exhibiting at ANC in order to present a demo.
Download the Culinary Demonstration Application (pdf)
New Product Showcase
This is a one-of-a-kind display of new products, services or equipment strategically located within the high-traffic Marketplace area. It is a quick and effective way to introduce and promote your product to ANC attendees. The cost is $500 to obtain a shelf within the display. You must be exhibiting at ANC in order to participate in the New Product Showcase.
Download the New Product Showcase Application (pdf)
Become a Sponsor of ANC Boston!
SNA offers a broad range of sponsorship opportunities to choose from with price points that allow every company to generate awareness, show their latest innovation and support school nutrition professionals in their efforts to serve healthy school meals across this nation. To increase your company's visibility by becoming a conference or event sponsor, contact SNA Staff Vice President of Industry Relations & Meetings Sherry Carrigan at (301) 686-3151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Remaining ANC Sponsorship Opportunities (doc)