Earn CEUs Online
School Nutrition magazine’s monthly “To Your Credit” CEU exam is now online!
To complete the Professional Development Article (PDA) test:
- Decide which month’s article you would like to read prior to taking the exam (starting December 2009).*
- Don’t have your magazine handy? Review and/or print the PDF of the article. See the archive list below. Note: You will need to be an SNA member and/or registered user of SchoolNutrition.org to access articles.
- Place an “order” for the test and pay for it through SNA’s Shopping Cart before you start answering the questions.
- Once you have paid for the exam, you will be taken to a page to select the specific month’s exam that you would like to complete (starting December 2009).
- Follow the instructions both for payment and for completing the test page. Once you submit your answers, you will receive an e-mail acknowledgement immediately. CEUs for your completed test will be recorded on MySNA only if you receive a passing grade of 80%; SNA Service Center staff will inform you if do not pass the test.
- Note: Once you place your order, you will not be able to cancel it and start again. Please be prepared to take the exam at the time you place your order and make your payment. If the test page is idle for 20 minutes without refreshing the web page, members will be logged out and redirected to the SNA homepage. There will be no refunds.
* Those with Level Certification are only allowed to submit three passing PDA tests per year. SNS Credentialed Professionals have no limit on the number of PDA’s that can be submitted within their 3 year renewal period.
Ready to take the test and earn CEUs? Click here to take an exam!
Magazine Article Archive