HOW TO REGISTER
NOTE: Conference Registration is required before you will be allowed to reserve a room within SNA’s discounted hotel room block. Whether registering online or by email/mail/fax, after you’ve submitted your payment and received your order confirmation, you will be given access to the Housing Reservation system, with a unique housing registration link tied to your individual registration.
All exhibitors MUST first register for booth badges through ExpoLogic (ExpoLogic confirmation email will contain your hotel/housing reservation instructions).
- WEB: CREDIT CARDS ONLY.* Online Registration
- FAX: Download the ANC 2017 Registration Form (pdf) and fax the completed registration form with credit card or purchase order information to: SNA, Attention: ANC 2017 Registration at (301) 686-3115.
- MAIL: ANC 2017 Registration, PO Box 759297, Baltimore, MD 21275-9297.
- AFTER June 12: Onsite registration only.
Cancellations: Refunds, minus a $50 administrative fee, will be made if you notify SNA Headquarters by faxing your request to (301) 686-3115 on or before June 12, 2017.
*SNA accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express or Purchase Order. Be sure to include the individual’s name on the check stub or purchase order for proper payment credit.
Early Bird Rate-EB (RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE MAY 12)
Regular Rate-RR (RECEIVED AFTER MAY 12 & BEFORE JUNE 12)
Onsite Rate-OS (RECEIVED AFTER JUNE 12)
Full Conference Registration fee includes all general and education sessions, exhibit hall, culinary demos and special events.
Current SNA membership is required to receive the member rates listed below. The registration fee paid will determine the ribbon received onsite.
|Membership Categories ||EB ||RR ||OS |
| FS Member DDS/MCD/SDS/EDU |
| +Addt’l from same district & member category ||$405 |
| FS Member SNM/SNE |
| +Addt’l from same district & member category |
| FS Member RET* |
| FS Member/STU** |
| FS/SNA Nonmember |
| Industry Member |
| Industry/SNA Nonmember |
| $855 |
| Government Rate (Federal & State only) |
| Family (adult) |
| $345 |
| $395 |
*Must have a current Retired Membership to receive this rate.
**Must be a Student Member of SNA in order to qualify for this rate.
NOTE: Members receive special savings when more than one person in the same membership category registers from their school district. To qualify for these savings, each registrant from the same school district must take the following steps:
- Include the name of the first person registered from the school district in the space provided on the Registration Form.
- Send all registration forms from the same school district in the same envelope or with the same fax. Special savings not available online.
IMPORTANT: SNA’s Annual National Conference and exhibit hall are open only to professionals (current/retired) servicing school nutrition programs in the K-12 and post-secondary markets, industry representatives servicing those markets, and professionals administering child nutrition programs at the state and federal level. Registration is required for admittance. SNA reserves the right to exclude any unauthorized persons from the conference facilities, meeting rooms and exhibit hall. By submitting this registration form, I hereby certify that I am a school nutrition professional or school nutrition industry representative.
Daily Registration Fees
Daily conference registration will be available ONSITE ONLY at the following rates:
- FS Member: $268
- FS Nonmember: $310
- Industry Member: $323
- Industry Nonmember: $453
Daily fees include events listed on that day only, excluding the Closing Event concert.
The following pre-conference sessions and special functions can be added to your registration. Please indicate which event you plan to attend when registering. Sessions may be canceled if not full. If canceled, registrants will be offered alternate courses or receive a full refund by mail after the conference concludes. Check session(s) you plan to attend. Please register by June 12.
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS (Saturday, July 8)
• A Proper Procurement Pays, 8 am-12 pm, $99
• Secrets of #SchoolNutrition Branding, 8 am-12 pm, $99
• School Nutrition Ethics: What Should You Do?, 8 am-12 pm, $99
• Supervisory Skill Development for Managers, 8 am-5 pm, $150
• State Agency Pre-Conference Session, 8 am-5 pm, $150
• Authentic Leadership: Begin Your Journey, 1-5 pm, $99
• Boosting Your #SchoolNutrition Brand: Personalized Expert Coaching, 1-5 pm, $99
• Planning Menu’s with A Chef’s Edge (Offsite), 10 am-2 pm, $150
• Free Bonus Session: “Team Up” for Financial Success: Improving your program’s bottom line!, 8 am-12 pm
• Free Bonus Session: Food Safety in Schools, 8 am-5 pm
• Free Bonus Session: “Team Up” to Increase Participation in School Meals, 1-5 pm
Chapter Leadership Day (Saturday, July 8), $25 each
EXTRA Closing Event ticket(s), (Wednesday, July 12), $125 each
- REGISTRATION closes June 12, 2017. After June 12, all registrations must be submitted onsite and will be charged at the onsite registration rate and confirmations will not be mailed. DO NOT MAIL OR FAX.
- If you REGISTER ONLINE, your order confirmation will be generated immediately upon submission of payment, and it will include special instructions on making your Housing Reservation immediately.
- If you MAIL, EMAIL OR FAX your registration, SNA requires up to 10 days from the date of receipt to process your registration and email your confirmation. Your email confirmation will include the instructions on making your Housing Reservation.
- YOU MUST check all events you plan to attend on the Registration Form.
- TRANSFERS: Registrants who are unable to attend the conference may transfer their registration to another individual within the same organization, provided advance written notice is forwarded to the SNA Meetings Center at email@example.com or faxed to (301) 686-3115. Please provide your name and the individual’s name to whom you are transferring your registration. All transfers must be received by June 12, 2017, transfers WILL NOT be accepted onsite.
- SPEAKERS AND EXHIBITORS: DO NOT use this form to register for ANC. Use the Speaker or Exhibitor Registration Form/Link provided.
- REGISTER online, mail OR fax your Registration Form.Please DO NOT use more than one method or you may be charged for multiple registrations. When registering multiple individuals online, please process each registration separately.
- NO ONE under 16 years of age will be admitted to the Exhibit Hall for any reason at any time.
- NO rolling bags will be allowed in the Exhibit Hall.
- NOTE: The conference program and events are subject to change.
SNA is committed to ensuring all meeting activities are accessible, including special dietary restrictions.
To discuss your needs, email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 12, 2017.
- CANCELLATIONS: Refunds, minus a $50 administrative fee, will be made if you notify SNA Headquarters by faxing your request to (301) 686-3115 on or before June 12, 2017. Cancellations must be made in writing. No refunds will be made on cancellations received after June 12 or for NO-SHOWS. Refunds and or credits will be issued 30 days AFTER the conference.
Attendance at ANC constitutes an agreement by the registrant for SNA to use photos, video and audio tapes taken during the conference.