District Profiles Database:
Profiles of School Nutrition Operations at Your Fingertips
SNA’s District Profiles database contains useful information on individual school nutrition programs’ operations. Click here to see of a list of the information included in the database.
Use this information to help:
- Gather information and benchmark your school nutrition program
- Connect and learn from peer school nutrition programs
- Facilitate more productive sales calls
District Profile Entry Prize Drawing
Submit an up-to-date District Profile using SNA’s NEW online submission form and you will:
- Be entered for a chance to win a $50 Emporium gift certificate as well as an Apple iPad 2
- Receive complimentary access to the District Profile Database
Prize drawing for a $50 SNA Emporium gift certificate will occur on February 18, April 2, and May 14, 2013. The Grand Prize drawing for an Apple iPad 2 will occur on July 18, 2013.
Congratulations goes out to the following SNA members for winning the District Profile Contest. Each has won a $50 SNA Emporium gift card:
- Jeff Murphy from Dearborn (Mich.) Schools won the February 18th drawing
- Colette Pohlkamp from Brainerd (Minn.) School District 181 won the April 2nd drawing
- Teresa Terry from Casey County (Ky.) School District won the May 14th drawing
Complete 2013 District Profile Entry Prize Drawing Rules
Access to District Profiles Database
Access to the online database is given to SNA members that provide an up-to-date district profile of their school nutrition program. Other SNA members may receive access by purchasing a yearly subscription. SNA’s Industry Patrons receive a complimentary subscription as a Patron benefit.
District Profiles Disclaimer
The information included in the District Profiles database is based primarily on information provided by SNA members. This information contained in the profiles has not been verified and should not be used for official purposes.