SNA’s ANC 2012 audio recorded education sessions are available for purchase!
This is the perfect way for you to enhance your professional development and earn Key Area Hours for certification.
- As a Director, you can begin to plan and develop your back-to-school or in-service training for your staff using the audio recordings. Simply provide your employees with a copy of the training roster or certificate of completion so that they are able to use it to apply for certification.
- As an Employee, the audio recorded sessions will allow you to earn additional Key Area Hours to use for Levels 2 or 3.
Here is how it works:
If you want to apply for Levels 2 or 3, you will be able to use the audio recorded sessions and bundle these in order to earn Key Area Hours.
- Complete the ANC 2012 Audio Recording Order Form.
- Check off all sessions you want to purchase on the form, include your payment and submit to the address listed on the form.
- Retain a copy of your order receipt.
Complete the ANC 2012 Audio Recording Form and submit to the address listed on the form.
When applying for Levels 2 and 3 with SNA, the following types of documentation will be accepted:
- Copy of audio recording purchase receipt
- Copy of agenda and participant roster from the District Director
- Copy of certificate of completion from the District Director
- You must review at least 2 audio recordings that fall under the same Key Area in order to earn Key Area Hours for Level 2 or Level 3.
- ANC 2012 PowerPoint presentations that have been authorized for release by speakers are archived on SNA’s website. To access the presentations, go to www.schoolnutrition.org/ANC2012presentations