[ Exhibitor Information | More Exhibitor Opportunities]
- Monday, July 12; 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Tuesday, July 13; 9:00am – 11:00am *
- Tuesday, July 13; 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 14; 10:00am – 1:00pm
* This exclusive, non-competitive Exhibit Hall time is for Directors only.
- Friday, July 9, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday, July 10, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday, July 11, 7:00am – 5:00pm
*subject to change
- Wednesday, July 14,1:15pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday, July 15, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Exhibit Space Costs and What is included?
Member : $2,450 Inline $2,650 Corner
Non-Member : $3,200 Inline $3,450 Corner
- 5 “Complimentary” Exhibit Hall Badges for each 10x10 expo-space purchased
- Networking opportunities for your company to interact with over 3,500 food service professionals
- Opportunity to promote new products; obtain buyer feedback
- Opportunity to sample & demonstrate products & services
- Increase brand exposure
- Access to all General Sessions
- Access to all Industry Educational Sessions
- Access to online Exhibitor Registration
- 1 Pre-registered attendee mailing list
- 12 exclusive, non-competing, exhibit hours
- Use of the ANC in the Big D conference logo for marketing purposes
- Company profile listed in the Exhibit section of the on-site program; a resource used throughout the year
- Listing on the on-site map in the Exhibit Hall
- Complimentary coffee service in the Exhibits Office; 8am – 10am
- Pipe & Drape for your company’s booth
- A 7x44 Identification Sign
Ten Ways to Increase Your Sales by Exhibiting at ANC:
- Meet face-to-face with the top foodservice professionals within the child nutrition industry; a $226.5 billion market.
- Contact new prospects, generate leads and establish partnerships
- Strengthen relationship with existing customers
- Test or launch new products and services
- Sample products and demonstrate services; obtain buyer’s feedback
- Introduce your company to the SNA membership
- Provide solutions to the challenges that these buyers encounter
- Maximize your company’s marketing exposure
- Research the competition and develop ways to distinguish your products & services
- Round them up! And close the deal!
Online Exhibitor Registration is now closed! If you wish to register your staff please download the attached Registration Form (pdf) to complete and fax to the Meetings Dept. at 301/686-3115. After June 30, all registrations must be submitted onsite at the Registration Desk/Dallas Convention Center - Foyer Lobby D.
Badges will not be mailed, but available for pick up on site at the Registration Desk/Dallas Convention Center - Foyer Lobby D.
Badge Allotment: Exhibitors receive five (5) complimentary badges per each 10’ x 10’ booth space purchased. Once your company goes over their badge allotment, there is a $50 fee for additional badges. No badges, above your allotment will be processed without payment.
Brokers: Badges must be requested by the exhibitor as part of their company list or they will be charged the non-member full conference registration fee of $735.
Payment: Credit Cards ONLY! SNA accepts VISA, American Express, MasterCard and Discover ONLY.
Note: No one under 16 years of age is permitted in the exhibit hall at any time - no exceptions. This includes family members as well as booth character personnel and applies during official conference dates as well as installation and dismantling days (July 8 – 15, 2010).
We are excited about the upcoming conference in the “BiG D”. This Texas-sized experience in this year’s ANC Exhibit Hall will feature more than 800 booths allowing attendees to maximize their opportunity and to peruse the booths and network with exhibitors.
Each year, SNA works hard to keep your overall conference costs as low as possible. Our group arrangements with the official ANC hotels provide you with discounts that allow SNA to keep your registration fees low. Therefore, we ask you to book your ANC hotel reservation through our designated housing bureau, using ConferenceDirect.
If you receive a call or solicitation by IEA Event Planning or any company on behalf of ANC in Dallas, please do not respond. ConferenceDirect is the official Housing Bureau on behalf of the ANC Conference.
We appreciate and thank you in advance for your stringent adherence to our request.
We look forward to seeing you in Dallas!
Interested in hosting a Hospitality Event at ANC? Contact SNA’s Official Destination Management Company (DMC) – USA Hosts Ltd. They would be glad to assist you.
USA Hosts Ltd.
Senior Sales Manager
4144 N. Central Expressway, Suite 215
Dallas, TX 75204
(888) 553-7712 / (214) 219-6900
Fax: (214) 219-6905