SNA’s Keys to Excellence is a state of the art self-assessment tool that allows you to compare your school nutrition program’s performance with other districts in your area and around the country.
Evaluate your program’s strengths and improvement areas! The program’s four key areas are based on the standards of practice for nutrition integrity:
- Key Area 1 – Operations
- Key Area 2 - Nutrition, Nutrition Education and Physical Activity
- Key Area 3 – Administration
- Key Area 4 - Marketing and Communications
Keys to Excellence allows users to:
- Evaluate your program’s strength and areas for improvement
- Compare your program’s performance with other districts
- Identify and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Prepare for the 3 year administrative review process
- Instantly download customized charts about your program’s performance for presentations
Exclusive Early Access: Start Now! (login with your SNA username and password)
Participants earn 4 CEUs for completing the assessment.
Quick Start User Guide
Download this guide before you complete your assessment for instructions, valuable information, FAQs and more.
This sheet outlines all the areas of assessment at-a-glance, so you know exactly what information and documents you’ll need before you sit down to complete the assessment.
Click here for early reviews on the Keys to Excellence benchmarking tool
List of Districts of Excellence