Thank you for your interest, but at this time SNA is no longer accepting applications for the ANC 2016 tradeshow. Please contact SNA Exhibit Sales Manager Crystal Harper Pierre at email@example.com, if your organization is interested in participating at the ANC 2017 tradeshow in Atlanta.
Exhibit Hall Information
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
200 East Market Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Exposition Dates: July 11–13, 2016
Monday, July 11: 10:00 am–2:00 pm
Tuesday, July 12: 9:30 am–11:30 am ***
Tuesday, July 12: 11:30 am–2:00 pm
Wednesday, July 13: 10:15 am–1:15 pm
***This exclusive, non-competitive Exhibit Hall time is for Directors only.
Friday, July 8: 7:00 am–6:00 pm
Saturday, July 9: 7:00 am–9:00 pm
Sunday, July 10: 7:00 am–9:00 pm
GES Service Desk Hours
Friday, July 8 - Thursday, July 14: 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Wednesday, July 13: 1:30 pm–9:00 pm
Thursday, July 14: 7:00 am–5:00 pm
Exhibit Space Fees
Contracts will receive the following rates:
Corporate Industry Member Rates
- 10x10 Inline: $2,650
- 10x10 Corner: $2,850
- 10x10 Inline: $3,550
- 10x10 Corner: $3,750
What’s Included with Your Booth?
- Five (5) Complimentary Exhibit Hall badges for each 10x10 expo-space purchased
- Eleven – half hours (11.5) exclusive, non-competing exhibit hall hours
- Networking opportunities for your company to interact with over 3,000 foodservice professionals; generate leads
- Opportunity to promote, sample and demonstrate new products & services; obtain buyer feedback
- Access to all General Sessions and Industry Educational Sessions
- Use of the San Antonio conference logo for marketing purposes
- Company profile listed in the Exhibit section of the official ANC Program Guide (subject to print deadline); a resource used by attendees throughout the year
- Complimentary coffee service in the Exhibits Lounge; 8:00 am–10:00 am
- Pipe & Drape for your company’s booth
- A 7x44 Identification Sign
- PLEASE NOTE: The Attendee Rental List is available through INFOCUS MARKETING at (800) 708-5478 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Culinary Demonstrations provide an opportunity to showcase your latest food products, recipes, techniques, nutrition and food presentation skills, and offer ways to enhance school meals and increase participation. These six demos will be available for purchase of $3,300 each. You must be exhibiting at ANC in order to present a demo.
Download Culinary Demo Appliction
New Product Showcase
This is a one-of-a-kind display of new products, services or equipment strategically located within the high-traffic Marketplace area. It is a quick and effective way to introduce and promote your product to ANC attendees. The cost is $550 to obtain a shelf within the display. You must be exhibiting at ANC in order to participate in the New Product Showcase.
Download New Product Showcase Application
Official ANC 2016 Vendors
This is just a reminder that SNA has official ANC 2016 vendors. There has been a rash of unauthorized companies soliciting our exhibitors related to various services, from housing to attendee lists. We recommend that our exhibitors avoid working with any vendor that is not on this list below. To learn more and view a list of currently known unauthorized companies soliciting our attendees and exhibitors, click here.
SNA's Official ANC 2016 Vendors: